How To Measure For Your Cover
Finding the proper size cover is very important to the overall protection of whatever it is you're covering. The dimensions you see on our website are for our covers. The cover you choose will fit better and perform better if it is slightly larger than the object you are covering. Our rule of thumb is "Bigger is Better"!
Below you will find category links to helpful pages with measuring guides and covering tips. Click the link you are interested in and let us help out with determining which cover is right for you. If you have any questions during this process please contact us toll free 1(866) 889-8896 Monday-Friday between 8:30am-6:00pm CST, or email us at email@example.com.
Measuring For Chair covers and Chaise Lounge Covers|
To measure for chair covers and chaise lounge covers, review the drawings and follow these step-by-step guidelines:
H = Height and this dimension is determined by measuring from the ground to the top of the back of the chair or chaise.
L = Length and this dimension is found by measuring your chair or chaise from the back to the front.
W = Width and this dimension is calculated by measuring from left to right across the front of the chair or chaise.
Go to Chair Cover Selections
Go to Chaise Cover Selections
Go to search by size-Chair
Go to search by size-Chaise
- Chairs sometimes can be nested or stacked one on top of another. We have stacking chair covers to accommodate this type of storage if you choose to do so.
- If the dimensions of your chair are unique and you have more than one, you might try sliding them together,
- Chaise lounges with adjustable backs should be positioned at an angle so when covered will form a slope for moisture to run off and on to the ground.
- If you have more than one chaise that requires covering, put them together, then follow the measuring steps above. Our double chaise lounge cover may be perfect for this.
- Chair and chaise covers aren't intended to touch the ground so that air can properly circulate underneath the furniture. Don't worry if the cover does not come all the way down to the ground.
- Bigger is better, so select an outdoor protective cover size that is slightly larger than your chair or chaise dimensions.