Our kettle or smoker sizes are made to fit most round shape grills. Our rectangular grill covers range in lengths from 32" to 110", depths from 21" to 44" and heights from 35" to 50". Our island grill covers range in lengths from 6 feet to 9 feet, and our insert grill covers come in small, medium and large sizes. In total, we have over 140 grill covers and accessory selections in different sizes, materials and colors to choose from. Chances are we have the exact product to meet your grill protection needs!
The Cover Store is the exclusive online retailer for CoverMates™ Ultima, Elite and Classic outdoor grill covers. Read on to see the differences in these three product lines:
CoverMates™ Ultima Grill Covers
1. Our superior collection of outdoor grill covers
2. 300D solution-dyed polyester offers superior fade resistance
3. Best water & UV resistance of any cover
4. Mesh vent with cover to keep moisture out while allowing natural evaporation
5. Elastic bottom with drawcord for custom fit
6. Industry-leading 7-year warranty
CoverMates™ Elite Grill Covers
1. Our popular selling line of outdoor grill covers
2. Lightweight yet durable 300D polyester stays soft year around, with no cracking
3. Highly water-resistant and specially treated
4. Mesh vents to provide proper air flow and minimize possible mold and mildew
5. Elastic bottoms and draw cords with locking system for custom fit
6. Terrific 3-year warranty
CoverMates™ Classic Grill Covers
1. Popular collection of traditional outdoor grill covers
2. Smooth and soft PVC (vinyl)
3. Non-cloth polyester lining doesn't absorb moisture, resisting mold & mildew
4. Extremely high natural water-resistant material
5. Comes with mesh vents for proper air flow
6. Strong elastic bottom to keep the covers in place
7. 2-year warranty
How To Shop For Grill Covers
We provide you with three useful tools to help you choose the right size product. As you navigate through our large assortment of grill covers, feel free to refer to the following:
- Our How To Measure page shows how to measure for grill covers.
- Save time shopping our huge assortment of grill covers by using our special Search By Size software. Just enter your dimensions in the spaces provided and the tool will search all our selections to find the ones that are best for you.
- You can also shop by grill brand and select covers to fit brands such as Weber®, DCS®, Ducane® and more.
Of course we would be glad to help with any questions you cannot get answered by using these shopping tools. Feel free to contact our expert customer service staff at 1-866-889-8896 Monday thru Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm central time.
Why Use Grill Covers?
Today grilling has become so popular that outdoor grills are being used virtually year around. Therefore, we highly recommend that grill covers be used 12 months out of the year as well. Protecting expensive grill appliances with grill covers is wise for the following reasons:
Grill covers protect your investment from the elements. Rain and snow left standing on grill surfaces will eventually cause rust to form on metal surfaces and general deterioration on non-metal surfaces. This will certainly reduce the life expectancy of any grill. In addition, the sun can have an adverse affect on grill surfaces. Water-resistant grill covers will keep both the moisture and sunlight away from your investment.
Dust and Dirt
Anything left outside will face the constant onslaught of dust and dirt from the wind. This results in the regular need to clean the grill before cooking to create the most sanitary cooking surface possible. Grill covers minimize the need for cleaning because they effectively block most dust, dirt and other foreign objects form getting to your grill.
Leaves, Tree Sap and Pollen
Often forgotten are the falling leaves during the fall and winter, the sticky and tough to remove sap that comes from trees and that fine green pollen that seems to find its way everywhere. Using our grill covers will mean less cleaning maintenance and more time enjoying the activity of cooking outdoors.
Birds and Rodents
During the cooler months animals are looking for warmer places to call home. Outdoor grills are prime homes for many unwanted guests. Our grill covers are designed to fit snuggly around your grill, making it difficult for access. In addition, we stay away from cloth or fleece linings that can actually attract rodents. Birds also create problems with their droppings. Grill covers provide protection from this type of nuisance.
We market to the end user outdoor furniture covers and grill covers in three different collections:
1. The best choice possible is from our Ultima solution-dyed polyester offering of outdoor grill covers. Our Ultima fabric has been specially coated to provide twice as much water-resistance and UV-resistance as our Elite collection. In addition, our Ultima grill covers resist fading from the effects of the sun. Equipped with mesh vents for breathing, our covers have flaps sewn over the vents to prevent moisture from finding its way to your grill. To form a custom fit everytime, each Ultima grill cover comes with a built-in elastic hem and drawcord with locking mechanism for the tightest fit possible. For more details about our solution-dyed polyester material, see our CoverMates Collections page.
2 - Our CoverMates™ Elite collection is our most popular. Made from highly water-resistant, chemically-treated 300 denier polyester, these lightweigh covers feature built-in mesh vents for proper air flow and elastic bottoms with a smart pull cord and locking system to form a custom fit around your furniture. They are designed to complement any backyard or patio setting and the rich, soft hand feel of the fabric demonstrates the superior quality of the collection.
3 - Our economical line of outdoor furniture covers and grill covers is our CoverMates™ Classic. These protective covers are made of traditional smooth vinyl with a durable polyester inner lining that is laminated to the outer layer of vinyl. Together they form a strong 12 mil barrier between your grill and the elements. Outdoor furniture covers and grill covers in the Classic collection have mesh vents for air circulation to prevent mold and mildew and strong elastic bottoms to hold the cover in place. For a side-by-side comparison of our collections, see CoverMates Collections.
Listed above is one of the largest selections of grill covers available anywhere. The CoverMates™ Ultima, Elite and Classic collections combined offer you over 140 standard or traditional free-standing small, medium, large and extra large bbq grill covers, kettle and smoker covers, island grill covers, built-in grill covers and accessories to meet your needs.
If, during the selection process, you have a questions regarding measuring for your patio furniture, please see our How To Measure page for assistance.
Free Swatch Card
If you’re still not sure which of our three collections is suited for your grill cover needs, don’t worry! We will be happy to send you a CoverMates™ Swatch Card, compliments of The Cover Store! These cards have actual samples of our Classic vinyl material, our Elite polyester material and our Ultima solution-dyed polyester fabric. Next to these sample swatches is a list of features of each line, so it allows you to compare and make the best decision for your particular grill cover situation. If you’d like to take advantage of our offer, simply click on FREE Swatch Card, fill out the information and submit it. We’ll get a swatch card out to you right away so you can make your decision.