- 48L x 20W x 20H
- Made with 600D heavy duty polyester
- Holds up to 7.5 Foot tree - thicker or larger girth trees may need to go up a size
- Sturdy bottom panel
- 3 rolling wheels for easy transport
- 2 exterior cinch straps
- Large interior pocket
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
We're always listening to what our customers want to improve our products, and our CoverMates Christmas Tree Rolling Storage Bag is a great example of that. It's similar to our regular Christmas Tree Storage Bag, but we've added rolling wheels to make it even easier to use!
Like all our holiday products, this bag is made with heavy duty 600D polyester, so it won't tear if you have a branch poking the side of it. We include 2 exterior cinch straps to give your tree a tight fit and a large interior pocket to store any extra accessories. A collapsible panel in the bottom gives extra stability, while dual zippers keep everything securely inside and the Clearview and ID windows let you know which tree you've stored. And like we mentioned earlier, with the 3 rolling wheels we've added, moving your tree around the house takes almost no effort at all.
If you're tired of cardboard boxes that are falling apart or storage bags that you have to pick up and carry, our CoverMates Christmas Tree Rolling Storage Bag is the solution you've been looking for. It's got the space you need to hold your trees and all the extra features to make storing and using it a breeze!
- 600 denier yarn makes this polyester fabric super durable
- Heavy commercial grade vinyl backing for durability
- Excellent resistance to punctures and tears
3 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Holiday Storage||- Vehicle Cover Storage Bags|
|- Patio Cushion Storage Bags|
- All CoverMates™ Elite+ products purchased from
- The Cover Store are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Review by Tara, Ponte Vedra, Fl Posted on 2/12/2014
- Review by Lucinda, Pittsburgh, PA Posted on 1/21/2014
- Review by Susan, Houston, TX Posted on 1/20/2014
- Review by Lorraine, GA Posted on 1/17/2014
- Review by Erwin, Doylestown, Pa Posted on 1/13/2014