- 54L x 24W x 2D
- Made from 210D polyester
- 2 mesh pockets for accessories
- Stowaway pouch for extra storage
- Full length zipper and carrying handles
- Clear ID window for labeling
- Perfect for formal wear, gowns, and robes
- 2- year manufacturer's warranty
Tired of plastic bags over hangers in the closet or suitcases stuffed full when you travel? Then we’ve got just what you need with our 54" CoverMates™ Deluxe Travel Garment Covers!
These garment covers are made with lightweight polyester and work well for storing a variety of clothes, from basic essentials to dresses. They have a full length zipper down the front and an ID window for labeling, so you know what you’ve stored inside. There are also 2 mesh pockets on the front and a stowaway pouch that can be used as an extra pocket, which can also be used for jewelry, cufflinks, and other small accessories. And with the carrying straps, you can easily fold your garment cover up and take it wherever you need to.
When you add to your wardrobe, you expect those items to last, and that’s exactly what our 54" CoverMates™ Deluxe Travel Garment Covers will help them do. Don’t settle for less than the best when it comes to protecting your garments!
*Hanger not included
Our CoverMates material is a 210 denier polyester that we use for our closet storage items. It's easy to handle, light in weight, has no harmful chemicals or dyes that could damage your clothes, and is designed for superior breathabiltiy. This means your clothes won't have any musty odors and will always be ready to wear when you pull them out.
2 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Closet Storage||- Garment Covers|
- All CoverMates™ Garment Covers and Closet
- Storage products purchased from The Cover Store
- are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Review by Cynthia Smith, Durango, CO Posted on 9/3/2015
- Review by dennis r jackson, barbourville ky Posted on 4/13/2015
- Review by Sallie, LewisvilleNC Posted on 8/26/2013
- Review by Ellen, Rising Star, TX Posted on 6/6/2013
- Review by Stephen, Jacksonville, FL Posted on 2/15/2013