- 64L x 24W x 2D
- Made from 210D polyester
- 2 mesh pockets for accessories
- Stowaway pouch for extra storage
- Full length zipper and carrying handles
- Clear ID window for labeling
- Perfect for formal wear, gowns, and robes
- 2- year manufacturer's warranty
Whether it’s a tuxedo, a wedding gown, or any other piece of formal wear, keeping it well protected is key to extending its life, and that’s exactly what we had in mind when we created our 64" CoverMates™ Deluxe Travel Garment Covers!
Designed with quality polyester, these lightweight garment covers are made to be large enough for most pieces of formal wear and work great for at-home closet storage and traveling. They feature a full length zipper closure down the front and come with an ID window so you can label what you’ve stored inside. They also have 2 front pockets for accessories and a stowaway pouch that doubles as an extra pocket for stuff like jewelry and cufflinks. We also include carrying straps, so you can fold your garment cover up and carry it with you wherever you’re going.
We know you take pride in the formal wear and other clothes you invest in, and we take the same pride in our garment covers. With our 64" CoverMates™ Deluxe Travel Garment Covers, you can be sure that all your clothing items will stay looking just as good as the day you got them for years to come!
*Hanger not included
2 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Closet Storage||- Garment Covers|
- All CoverMates™ Garment Covers and Closet
- Storage products purchased from The Cover Store
- are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Review by Judy L Haberman, Clayton, NC Posted on 5/16/2015
- Review by Orphan Annie, Arlington, MA Posted on 2/28/2015
- Review by MK, Long Island, NY Posted on 7/26/2014
It was also shipped and arrived promptly.
- Review by Carolyncartergarcia60@yahoo.com, Crystal City. TX Posted on 7/7/2014
- Review by Carolyncartergarcia60@yahoo.com, Crystal City, TX Posted on 7/7/2014
- Review by Julie, Sarasota, FL Posted on 9/4/2013
- Review by Judi SMithtown Posted on 8/1/2013
- Review by George, Hendersonville TN Posted on 5/31/2013
- Review by Susan, Boston MA Posted on 3/16/2013
- Review by Lorraine, Schenectady, NY Posted on 3/11/2013