How to Measure > Chair + Chaise Lounge Covers
Precise measurements for your chair or chaise lounge can be easily found by following these directions:
H = Height, determined by measuring from the ground to the top of the back of the chair or chaise.
L = Length, found by measuring your chair or chaise from the back to the front.
W = Width, calculated by measuring from left to right across the front of the chair or chaise.
- Chairs sometimes can be nested or stacked one on top of another. We have stacking chair covers to accommodate this type of storage if you choose to do so.
- If the dimensions of your chair are unique and you have more than one, you might try sliding them together.
- Chaise lounges with adjustable backs should be positioned at an angle so when covered they form a slope for moisture to run off and on to the ground.
- If you have more than one chaise that requires covering, put them together, then follow the measuring steps above. Our double chaise lounge cover may be perfect for this.
- Chair and chaise covers aren't intended to touch the ground so that air can properly circulate underneath the furniture. Don't worry if the cover doesn't come all the way down to the ground.
- Bigger is Better, so select an outdoor protective cover size that's slightly larger than your chair or chaise dimensions.