Whenever there’s a threat of bad weather, you can rely on our CoverMates Classic patio umbrella covers to adequately protect your outdoor umbrella during all seasons. Whether it be from rain, snow, winds or sunlight of summer, our hunter green 12 mil commercial vinyl umbrella covers are up to the task of keeping your umbrella protected and looking its best.
At The Cover Store, you have a choice of five sizes of patio umbrella covers, so chances are great that we have the perfect cover for you! Simply follow these easy measuring instructions:
- In order to properly measure your umbrella, crank it to the closed position so that the umbrella material closes completely around the umbrella pole.
- With the umbrella closed, measure the circumference around the fattest part of the umbrella material. You can also measure the diameter across the umbrella material at the fattest point.
- Next, measure the height (sometimes referred to as length) from the top of the umbrella to where the material ends.
- Now, compare your dimensions to the sizes of our five patio umbrella covers shown below and select the size that is equal to or slightly larger than your umbrella dimensions from the drop down menu above.
CoverMates Classic Patio Umbrella Sizes
• 23” circumference (about 6” diameter) by 69” high• 26” circumference (about 7” diameter) by 76” high• 48” circumference (about 15” diameter) by 78” high• 50” circumference (about 16” diameter) by 80” high
• 76” circumference (about 24” diameter) by 120” high (fits cantilever or offset umbrellas)
CoverMates Classic patio umbrella covers are produced from hunter green 12-gauge vinyl on the outer layer and polyester lining on the inner layer. They are built to provide year-round protection for your umbrella. Features include an auto lock zipper, mesh vents which help the cover breathe, a strong elastic bottom to keep the cover in place at all times and a great two-year warranty.