Roll over image to magnify
- 14W x 9D x 14H
- Quilted 2-ply polyester fabric
- Classic diamond shaped box stitching goes well in any kitchen
- Smooth texture resists stains and makes cleaning easy
- Soft structure keeps cover in place
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
Keurig Coffee Maker Covers are one of the many appliance covers we offer to give your kitchen a uniform feel when you don't have the space to store them behind closed cabinets.
Designed with simplicity and style in mind, CoverMates™ Keurig Coffee Maker Covers come with a popular diamond stitched pattern and quilted with 240 grams of poly fiber padded filling to protect your coffee grinder from potential scratches, dings, dust and food splatters that can occur in the kitchen. Check out our other appliance covers to keep your kitchen looking coordinated and organized!
- - 2 layers of 190 T polyester with poly fiber sandwiched in between
- - Classic diamond shaped box stitching keeps the fiber fill in place
- - Smooth texture resists stains and provides easy cleaning
- - Extra thick 240 gram poly fiber filling
2 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Kitchen Appliance Covers||- Indoor A/C Covers|
|- Dish Covers||- Monitor Covers|
- All CoverMates™ Diamond products, including indoor Kitchen
- Appliance Covers, China and Stemware Storage, Indoor A/C
- Covers, and Monitor Covers, purchased from The Cover Store are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Review by Nancy, FL Posted on 1/23/2017
- Review by Betty, Elk Grove Posted on 11/28/2016
- Review by Ann M. , MA Posted on 2/26/2016
- Review by Ann, Massachusetts Posted on 2/9/2016
- Review by J Kind, Marion, IN Posted on 1/12/2016
- Review by email@example.com, Kingman, Ariz Posted on 8/29/2015
- Review by Caregiver, Kingman, Ariz Posted on 8/6/2015
- Review by Dror Stinus, Fair Lown, NJ Posted on 6/1/2015
- Review by Ruth, Ontario, Canada Posted on 4/30/2015
- Review by Sylvia, Easton PA Posted on 2/6/2015
The color is more a burgandy red, I was expecting a candy apple red. I kept it anyway.
- Review by lola, Brooklyn Posted on 1/9/2015
- Review by Chrissy, Virginia Posted on 12/11/2014