- Designed to fit most 18"-21" Screen Size TVs; 19W x 3D x 15H
- Made with premium 300D solution-dyed polyester
- Water-proof zipper closure on bottom
- Velcro back closure accommodates multiple bracket types
- Overall interior fleece lining provides extra protection to TV
- Built-in back pouch conveniently stores and protects TV accessories like remote control or small headphones
- Do not operate your TV with your TV Cover on - this may cause your TV to overheat
- 7-year manufacturer's warranty
At The Cover Store, we strive to provide outdoor cover protection for everything found in a backyard patio setting, even outdoor televisions. Our full covers are designed with an interior fleece lining that wraps completely around the front and back of the TV, and a Velcro closure in back for a nice custom fit. Our full coverage styles also include a handy remote control pocket to prevent loss of or damage to your remote control.
These all-weather covers are made from durable polyester and are lightweight, making it simple to put them on and take them off. This outdoor TV cover is double stitched to protect against dust, dirt, insects and other foreign matter that can affect the performance of your outdoor TV. We have Outdoor TV Covers in all the most popular TV sizes that will fit mounted or free-standing models, so we have one that is sure to meet your needs.
- High-quality 300D polyester specially treated for UV protection
- Solution-dye process provides superior fade-resistance
- Unsurpassed water resistance and special marine quality decay-resistant thread
- Soft, pliable feel will not become stiff even in the coldest conditions
Dirt & Dust
7 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Seating & Chair Covers||- Air Conditioner Covers|
|- Equipment Covers||- TV Covers|
|- Grill Covers||- Patio Table / Table Set Covers|
|- Umbrella||- Fire Pit Covers|
- All CoverMates™ Ultima polyester products purchased
- from The Cover Store are backed by a 7-year warranty.
- Those listed here are guaranteed to be free from material
- and craftsmanship defects for a duration of 7 years from
- the date of purchase.
- Review by Bruce Sonnenblick, Boca Raton, Fl Posted on 10/20/2014