- 44L x 24W x 2D
- Made from 210D polyester
- 2 mesh pockets for accessories
- Stowaway pouch for extra storage
- Full length zipper and carrying handles
- Clear ID window for labeling
- Perfect for formal wear, gowns, and robes
- 2- year manufacturer's warranty
Our CoverMates Deluxe Travel Garment Covers offer top of the line protection for your clothes, whether they’re in a closet at home or in the car for a business trip!
Made from lightweight polyester, these garment covers work well for storing essentials like shirts, pants, suits, and skirts. They feature a full length zipper down the cover as well as an ID window on the outside, so you can label what you’ve stored. We also include 2 accessory pockets in front and a stowaway pouch that doubles as an extra pocket, great for jewelry, cufflinks, and other small items. And with the flexible design, you can fold the bag in half and carry it with its handles wherever you’re going!
Whether you’re tired of having a messy closet or just need a better alternative to throwing everything in a suitcase when you hit the road, our CoverMates Deluxe Travel Garment Covers will get the job done. Whatever your clothing storage needs are, we’ve got you covered!
*Hanger not included
Our CoverMates material is a 210 denier polyester that we use for our closet storage items. It's easy to handle, light in weight, has no harmful chemicals or dyes that could damage your clothes, and is designed for superior breathabiltiy. This means your clothes won't have any musty odors and will always be ready to wear when you pull them out.
2 Year Warranty Coverage
|- Closet Storage||- Garment Covers|
- All CoverMates™ Garment Covers and Closet
- Storage products purchased from The Cover Store
- are backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Review by Dave, Rochester, MN Posted on 1/11/2014
- Review by Debbie, West Plains, MO Posted on 11/30/2013
- Review by Ron, Voorhees, NJ Posted on 11/14/2013
- Review by Nita, Georgetown,TX Posted on 11/11/2013
- Review by Sawdust Factory Sequim WA Posted on 3/2/2013
- Review by Stephen, Jacksonville, FL Posted on 2/15/2013