Material Spotlight: Ultima Ripstop
Made with state-of-the-art 600D ripstop Polyester, these industry-leading covers are built to last. Our ripstop material is engineered with reinforced threading to resist tearing, ripping, cracking, and scratching, all while providing superior protection against moisture, fading, and everything in-between. No matter what climate you live in, Ultima ripstop covers will provide the protection you need.
Features of Ultima Ripstop Covers
- Tear Resistant Ripstop Fabric: This durable fabric is engineered to withstand fading, cracking, tearing, and scratching while providing the protection your valuables need.
- Waterproof Seam Binding: Rot resistant thread and waterproof seam binding keep water from leaking in and ensure the stability of the cover.
- Covered Vents: The vents make the cover breathable and allow water to evaporate, preventing rust, mold, and mildew. Read more about the importance of breathable covers.
- Drawcord Locking System: The drawcord keeps the cover securely on the item to prevent ballooning on windy days.
- Buckle Straps: These straps keep the cover secure and prevent it from blowing off during severe wind.
- 600-Denier Polyester: These covers are made of thick and durable fabric. The medium-weight of the cover makes it easy to handle when installing and putting away.
- Solution-Dyed Material: When this fabric is being made, the color is added during the liquid stage, prior to being cooled and spun into synthetic fibers. This gives the Polyester top-rated fade and stain resistance, and increases overall strength.
- Eco-Friendly Backing: Not using PVC (polyvinyl chloride) in our covers makes them water-resistant and earth-friendly.
Recommended Climates for Ultima Covers
- Moderate to extreme wind gusts
- Moderate to high rainfall
- Moderate to high direct sunlight
- Heavy to extreme snowfall
- Moderate to high humidity
When to Use an Ultima Cover
Ideally, you should attempt to store your patio furniture and vehicles inside. However, that is not an option for most people. Investing in one of our Ultima ripstop covers will keep your valuables protected no matter what weather blows in.
Superior water-resistance capabilities make these covers the best available. You can rest assured that while your items are beneath an Ultima ripstop cover, they will stay safe.
Protect both the paint job and structural integrity of your outdoor furniture by covering it while it’s not in use. This will ensure that your patio furniture will last for years to come.
What Can Ultima Cover?
We have a variety of styles, shapes, colors, and sizes in our Ultima ripstop covers. Explore our Ultima ripstop patio furniture covers, including covers for chairs, sectionals, tables, and fire pits. Plus, all of our grill, TV, and AC covers are available in Ultima ripstop as well.
Don't forget to explore our new Custom Patio Furniture Covers too! Available in our Ultima collection, you're guaranteed a great fit and superior protection.
Why Ultima Ripstop?
The Ultima ripstop collection is made of industry-leading tear resistant fabric. Designed for climates with extreme wind and snowfall, it’s industry leading 7-year warranty ensures your investment is protected for years to come.
But don't just take our word for it! Here are a few reviews from our customers on the benefits of our Ultima collection.
“Coverstore has the best quality covers! Living in the Midwest and getting through harsh cold winters is tough. It takes a toll on my new outdoor furniture. These covers really protect all my furniture. Love them, and they look nice too!”
“This keeps my furniture dry through the winter even with snow setting on them for several months. Thick material, heavy, secure seams. Extremely well made.”
“If a BBQ cover can be attractive, then this is it in spades. It is sturdy, has lots of features allowing it to be compact or expand and is truly good looking. My BBQ has stepped up its game! Super durable as well and easy to take care of.”
“We purchased a grill cover to match our existing five year old Ultima furniture covers. After five years of high wind, snow and rain exposure in the mountains, the existing covers are still in great shape. I can highly recommend the quality and durability of the Ultima covers.”
David, North Carolina