Careers at Coverstore
Do you have a love for all things ecommerce? Have a passion for making a difference and seeing results? Come join our team!
As the Content Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day marketing planning and writing of strategic, innovative, accurate, and customer-centric content for Coverstore. We are looking for someone who is passionate about web-based retailing. The ideal candidate must be extremely organized and able to think analytically and creatively to grow the business.
This position involves, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Support Marketing Coordinator and Merchandising teams to maintain promotional and site content calendars
- Draft marketing campaign briefs, including key messaging, target audience, timelines and asset details
- Manage copywriting for digital and print marketing collateral, including emails, social media platforms, website marketing, direct mail, brand collateral, etc.
- Optimize text ads for Google Ads and other paid acquisition channels
- Audit and proofread marketing assets and ensure timely delivery from respective team members
- Write compelling and accurate product content based on specifications provided by the merchandising team
- Update and adhere to site content standards to ensure consistency across all selling channels and product accuracy
- Continuously optimize product content to drive sales and ensure accuracy
- Support development of Amazon Enhanced Content for product listings
- Communicate closely with Merchandising team to maintain a strong understanding of product features, running changes, etc.
- Maintain pertinent site information to support the customer purchase process (FAQs, Resource Center, Contact Us, etc.)
- Monitor site editorial content to ensure that information is accurate, up-to-date and adheres to SEO best practices
- Monitor organic search metrics and maintain website metadata, titles, H1/H2 tags, etc.
- Research what content will be most effective based on customer feedback, 3rd party information, keyword research and competitive analysis
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
Please provide your resume and a cover letter and fill out your application here.
Coverstore is the premiere web-based retailer of outdoor furniture covers, as well as vehicle and indoor covers. Our goal is simple—to offer extraordinary protection for your everyday goods. By selling exclusively online, we are able to offer the largest collection of sizes, materials, colors, and protective covers found anywhere.
We strive to provide our customers with an extraordinary online shopping experience. Join our team of energetic and passionate individuals and work in a rapidly growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and inspiring office environment. Learn more about Coverstore here.
DC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.