Careers at Coverstore
Do you have a love for all things ecommerce? Have a passion for making a difference and seeing results? Come join our team!
Coverstore is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Category Merchandise Assistant to provide administrative support to our ecommerce merchandising team. This is an entry level position. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is eager to learn and has the drive to get things done with limited time and resources. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
This position involves, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Partner with merchant team to document all product standards and running changes to ensure assortment plan is accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist category managers with weekly sales analysis, business reports and data compilation.
- Assist category managers with forecasting and inventory management.
- Order, organize and maintain product samples and sample room.
- Write compelling and accurate product content, optimize to drive sales and ensure cohesiveness across all selling channels.
- Collect, update, and maintain product application data.
- Conduct product training sessions on a regular basis.
- Document business rules to ensure consistency in customer communications and case management.
- Answer day to day product questions.
- Provide customer service feedback to merchandising team.
- Read and respond to customer communications on social media channels, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Approve and analyze product warranty requests.
- Review and approve customer reviews weekly; aggregate results and report key findings/opportunities to the team.
- Implement price changes and markdowns for seasonal promotions
- Audit price adjustments to ensure accuracy
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
Please include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements and fill out your application here.
Coverstore is the premiere web-based retailer of outdoor furniture covers, as well as vehicle and indoor covers. Our goal is simple—to offer extraordinary protection for your everyday goods. By selling exclusively online, we are able to offer the largest collection of sizes, materials, colors, and protective covers found anywhere.
We strive to provide our customers with an extraordinary online shopping experience. Join our team of energetic and passionate individuals and work in a rapidly growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial and inspiring office environment. Learn more about Coverstore here.
DC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.