Careers at Coverstore
Do you have a love for all things ecommerce? Have a passion for making a difference and seeing results? Come join our team!
The Manager of eCommerce Marketing and Analytics will be responsible for spearheading our goal of growing customer acquisition and creating a best-in-class digital experience on Coverstore.com. You will lead a team of marketing, customer acquisition, digital product and graphic design specialists to develop and execute Coverstore’s ecommerce and digital marketing strategy. As a vertically integrated business, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and analytical leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work across multiple teams and departments.
This position involves, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute overarching eCommerce strategy for Coverstore.com, including large-scale initiatives that enhance the customer journey, drive new sales and improve customer retention
- Continually analyze website performance to identify UI/UX and digital merchandising enhancements that would improve the on-site shopping experience
- Implement rigorous A/B testing process for ongoing site optimization
- Ensure all analytics and marketing tags are correctly implemented on site to enable accurate reporting and analysis
- Oversee customer acquisition marketing channels including but not limited to paid search, email marketing, display, social and other emerging channels
- Establish digital marketing budget and KPI’s based on company sales targets
- Supervise advertising planning, implementation, optimization, testing and reporting across multiple channels
- Partner with product merchandising team to set promotional calendar, analyze sales and monitor conversion rate performance
- Analyze marketing channels and define attribution model to properly optimize marketing mix
- Create a cohesive brand voice and implement brand guidelines to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints
- Analyze data to clearly define customer profiles
- Lead marketing team to create personalized on-site and marketing content that is SEO-optimized and supports customers in all phases of the purchase process
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
Please provide your resume and a cover letter and fill out your application here.
Coverstore is the premiere web-based retailer of outdoor furniture covers, as well as vehicle and indoor covers. Our goal is simple—to offer extraordinary protection for your everyday goods. By selling exclusively online, we are able to offer the largest collection of sizes, materials, colors, and protective covers found anywhere. Learn more about Coverstore here.
We strive to provide our customers with an extraordinary online shopping experience. Join our team of energetic and passionate individuals and work in an entrepreneurial and inspiring environment. Our office and warehouse are located in Carrollton, Texas. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and a generous employee discount.
DC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.