- Made from 300D solution-dyed polyester for maximum year-round protection
- Highest water, UV and fade-resistance of any of our materials
- Shock cord hem provides a tight, secure fit during transport and storage
- Built-in covered mesh vents allow for maximum air circulation under cover
- Two heavy duty buckle straps to secure cover during trailering and storage
- Reinforced sewn in tie down loops around cover for extra security
- Underside heat-resistant panels protect from hot engine/exhaust parts
- Built-in grommets for optional cable lock provide extra security
Constructed of heavy-duty and water and fade-resistant material, Covermates WeatherTite Max covers are designed for extreme climates with moderate to heavy rain, humidity, and snowfall, and are specially designed for heavy doses of direct sunlight. Plus, these covers will never get stiff, even in the coldest temperatures. With their moisture-resistant inner coating, our WeatherTite Max covers will protect your motorcycle through any type of weather.
When it comes to keeping your motorcycle clean and protected, every season brings new challenges. Snow, rain, ice, pollen, harsh sunlight, tree sap, and dirt are a few of the dangers your motorcycle faces. Cleaning your motorcycle every time you want to use it is time-consuming and frustrating. Plus, leaving it unprotected in extreme climates can result in expensive repairs. A WeatherTite Max cover will not only keep your motorcycle protected from damaging weather, but will also keep it looking and running like new. Invest in a WeatherTite Max motorcycle cover to ensure your bike is ready to race when you are.
Details That Matter
Our WeatherTite Max covers are made from 300D solution-dyed polyester with double-stitched seams for durability in harsh weather. Two covered mesh vents promote breathability to prevent mold and mildew growth. Plus, a shock cord hem, securing buckle straps, tie-down loops, and reinforced grommets provide excellent security on windy days.
How to Measure Your Motorcycle
Before you order your motorcycle cover, you will need to carefully measure it to ensure you are selecting the right one. Our guide below will walk you through the steps to correctly and accurately measure your motorcycle to ensure you get the best fit.
*Measure in a straight line across your motorcycle, do not measure any contours
*Measure in a straight line across your motorcycle, do not measure any contours.