• Use gloves and eye protection and cover ground under the work area.
• NOTE: Test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area before using.
• Dampen fabric with water thoroughly before applying with a sponge or spray bottle.
• Spray Fabric cleaner onto the wet, stained area.
• Stain severity will determine how long the cleaner should soak. Typically, most stains take 3-10 min.
• Use a sponge or cloth to remove lifted stain.
• Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry completely.
• If the stain remains, repeat steps until desired results are reached.
• Treat the surface with our Fabric Protector to prevent future stains by repelling dirt and water.