General Cleaning Instructions
- Use ¼ cup of gentle laundry detergent.
- Wash cover on delicate or gentle cycle under low or medium heat.
- Set the machine to rinse twice to ensure detergent is completely removed.
- Air dry only (unless manufacturer states otherwise) and use a towel to dry any areas where moisture is still present.
- Leave your cover on your vehicle or lay it on a flat surface.
- Mix one ounce of mild dish soap or gentle laundry detergent with one gallon of warm water.
- Using a sponge, scrub soapy water onto the cover. Use a bristle brush for any tough stains.
- Allow the cover to air dry, and use a towel to dry any areas where moisture is still present.
Covercraft Cover Cleaning
Vehicle Cover Storage
- Begin removing the cover at either end of the vehicle, carefully pulling it outward while avoiding any sharp edges.
- Allow the cover to lie across the surface of your vehicle from front to back. If your cover has any moisture on it, let it to dry before folding.
- Lift and fold each side of the cover (lengthwise, one at a time) inward toward the center axis of the cover. This should form a piece approximately two feet wide.
- After both sides are folded in, start at the rear and roll the cover over the roof and onto the hood.
- As you roll your cover up, continue pulling in the sides of the cover to create a more compact roll, similar to a sleeping bag.
- Use a storage bag for your cover. Be sure the cover is completely dry before storage.